What it is?
SUSTHUB offer a variety of specific related Masterclasses to clients. These are highly interactive and informative sessions where we share best and next practices in key ‘sustainability’ related topics. These classes are highly relevant to senior leaders and those responsible for sustainability in organisations. They are delivered by key practitioners who will share their knowledge and insights garnered from significant years of business application and experience. Classes are delivered directly at client sites, in public sessions and/or online. These are 2-3h in duration.
- Sustainability Storytelling – ESG & Sustainability Reporting and Communications
- Design Thinking, Innovation & Sustainability
- Design Strategy & the Circular Economy
- Sustainability Leadership
- Engaging Employees in Sustainability
- Embrace the Sustainable Development Goals in your Business
- Creating your Circular Economy Proposition
Who would benefit most from attending?
Senior leaders | business owners and CEO | COO | Innovation and Strategy teams | Product R&D Directors
There are 3 levels available
Base | Applied | Hero
A 1 day general foundation course on the basics to get you started.
A 2 day course held over 3 weeks with customised applied examples building on the core foundations.
A 5 day advanced course over 4-6 weeks that allows you to implement the learnings into your business [available directly to individual organisations and highly focused to their business.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to know more about our courses, are challenged by the sustainability needs of your business - contact us here:
© sustHub 2020
site design by dmc